- After putting on eyelash extensions
- Avoid touching your eyes for at least 6 hours.
- Avoid washing your face, taking a bath or sauna, or doing exercises that will cause a lot of perspiration.
- When washing your face
- Use a towel and tap your face dry gently after washing your face clean with a cleanser.
- Avoid using oil-based, cream-type or milk-type makeup removers/cleansers as they may contain ingredients that cause the glue to melt and the eyelash extension to fall off easily.
- Use of oil-free makeup removers is recommended to remove your makeup gently.
- Boost the vitality of your eyelashes
- Eyelash extensions can be worn for a longer time if the natural eyelashes you have are longer and thicker. We therefore recommend you to boost the vitality of your eyelashes with items such as eyelash serum.
- When you sleep
- Your eyelash extensions may come off or become distorted if you sleep facing downward or with your face pressed against the pillow, so some care is needed when you sleep.
- Try to face upward when you sleep as your eyelashes may also be flattened during your sleep, just like your hair.
- What do I do when the eyelash extensions become distorted?
- Eyelash extensions that you are wearing may come off or become distorted as time goes by.
- Take routine care of your extensions by combing or brushing your eyelashes gently to keep them neat and tidy.
- It is also recommended to visit the salon regularly for touch-ups.
- What can I do to make the eyelash extensions last longer?
- Refrain from touching the eyelash extensions as much as possible.
- Trim your fringe to a length that does not cover your eyes as long fringes that cover the eyes tend to cause friction with the eyelashes.
How do I take care of eyelash extensions?
Follow us @GRACEOUS_SG